你的位置:视听英语网 >> 资讯 >> 经典台词 >> 详细内容 在线投稿

《人鬼情未了》经典台词中英文对照

发布: 2010-3-05 15:37 |  作者: owenlee |   来源: 视听英语网  |  查看: 749次

《人鬼情未了》中男女主角的两段经典对白:

 

爱德华:你身上有独特的气,像药一样迷幻我
Edward: It’s you and your scent. Like a drug to me.
爱德华:你是让我上瘾的海洛因
Edward: You’re my own personal brand of heroin.


爱德华:你不知道我等你多久了…就这样…狮子爱上了羔羊
Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.
贝拉:多么傻的羔羊啊
Bella: What a stupid lamb!
爱德华:多么病态又有被虐狂的狮子啊
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.

 

 

《人鬼情未了》经典台词中英文对照:

1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I’m just afraid that I’m going to lose it.

当生命中美好的东西到来时,我却觉得会失去它.      

2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.

人们总把“我爱你”挂在嘴边,可那往往言不由衷      

3.He’s stuck, he’s in between worlds.

他进退不能,夹在阴阳之间      

4.You want to move something, you’ve got to move it with your mind, you’ve got to focus.

你想要推动物体,就得靠意志,要集中意志      

5.Never say love if you don’t really mean it.

如果不当真的话你就决不要说“爱”      

6.We’re going to graduate and then go our separate ways.

我们即将毕业,然后各奔东西      

7.I give you my hand. 我给你我的手,给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情,在牧师和法律面前,你愿意把自己托付给我吗?你愿意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅、一起厮守终生吗?

I give you my love, more precious than money.I give you myself before preacher or law.Will you give me yourself? Will you come travel with me? Shall we stick by each other as long as we live?        

8.In my whole life, I’ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don’t think I could.

我一辈子从未有意伤害过谁,我想我也不会      

9.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

爱意味着永远用不着说对不起      

10."I am willing to pay for everything, so the only contact with you once again!"

“我愿意付出一切,只求能再次接触你一次!”

TAG: 经典 台词 中英文 人鬼情未了
打印 | 收藏此页 |  推荐给好友 | 举报
上一篇 下一篇
 

评分:0

发表评论
查看全部回复【已有0位网友发表了看法】

网络资源