《穿PRADA的恶魔》经典对白中英文对照
发布: 2010-3-11 13:59 | 作者: owenlee | 来源: 视听英语网 | 查看: 3415次
The devil wears Prada 《穿PRADA的恶魔》经典对白中英文对照:
Details of your incompetence do not interest me.
关于你无能的细节我没有兴趣知道。《穿Prada的女恶魔》
You think this has nothing to do with you.
你觉得这和你无关?
You go to your closet...and you select... I don't know...that lumpy blue sweater, for instance...
你去自己的衣橱,选择…我不知道…比如你那松垮的蓝色绒线衫
because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously...to care about what you put on your back.
试着告诉世人你的人生重要到你无法关心自己的穿着
But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue.It's not turquoise. It's not lapis.It's actually cerulean.
但你要知道那衣服不仅仅是蓝色.不是绿色,也不是青色,而是天蓝色
And you're also blithely unaware of the fact...
你也随意忽视很多
that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns.
像奥斯卡·德拉伦塔在2002年设计过一系列天蓝色的晚礼服
And then I think it was Yves Saint Laurent... wasrt it...who showed cerulean military jackets?
然后,我估计是圣罗兰…是吗?设计出天蓝色的军式夹克衫
And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of eight different designers.
之后天蓝色就成了其他8位不同设计师的最爱
And then it, uh, filtered down through the department stores...
然后放入其名下的商店
and then trickled on down into some tragic Casual Corner...where you, no doubt,fished it out of some clearance bin.
最后慢慢渗入可悲的CC(Casual Corner,提倡舒适的中档品牌),才让你从她们的打折货中掏到
However, that blue represents millions of dollars...and countless jobs...
总之,那蓝色值几千万和数不尽的心血
and it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice...that exempts you from the fashion industry...
滑稽的是,你以为是你选择了这个颜色,让自己远离时尚界
when, in fact...you're wearing a sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room...from a pile of stuff.
事实却是…这屋子里的人帮你从一堆衣服里选了这件绒线衫
So then I said,"No, I couldn't see the difference...between the two absolutely identical belts'"...
然后说“不,我看不出有这2条…完全相同的腰带有何区别


