绯闻女孩经典台词中英文对照
发布: 2010-12-20 23:50 | 作者: owenlee | 来源: 视听英语网 | 查看: 2691次
美剧(Gossip Girl)绯闻女孩中的经典台词摘录(中英文对照)
绯闻女孩旁白的声音永远那么bitchy,这让很多她说的话都一起bitchy & classic.
首先来每集都有的.
Gossip girl: Hey, upper east siders, gossip girl here, your on
Hey,上东区的贵族们,绯闻少女在此,我是你们唯一得到曼哈顿精英们丑闻的渠道。至于我是谁,那是一个我永远也不会说的秘密。你知道你是爱我的,XOXO,绯闻女孩。
Gossip girl: Spotted, lonely boy can’t believe the love of his life has returned. If on
目击——寂寞男孩不敢相信他一生挚爱回来了,只是如果她知道他的存在的话。
Blair: I love you, Nate Archibald, always have, always will.
我爱你,N,一直是,永远会。
Serena: I didn’t come back for you.
我又不是为你回来的。
Gossip girl: There’s nothing gossip girl like more than a good cat fight. And this could be a classic.
在这世界上绯闻少女最喜欢的莫过于女人之间的战争,而这个将是个十分经典的战役。
Chuck: But happiness does not seem on the menu, so smoke up, and seal the deal with Blair.
幸福并不在你的选项之内,你还是先搞定B吧。
Serena: I don’t wanna take anything, it’s just...
Blair: Because it’s yours to take if you want.
——我并不想从你那里抢走什么,只是……
——因为只要你想要你就可以拿走。
Chuck: I love it when you talk dirty.
Serena: You just love when a girl talks to you.
Chuck: Actually, I prefer them when they’re not talking.
——我喜欢你说脏话的样子。
——只要是女孩子跟你说话你都喜欢。
——其实,我更喜欢她们不说话的样子。
Chuck (to Serena): Best friend and the boyfriend, that’s pretty classy, S.
Dan: You’d really go out with some guy you don’t know?
Serena: Well you can’t be worse than the guys I do know.
——你真的要和一个你不认识的人出去吗?
——恩,你总不会比我认识的那些家伙坏。
Lily: Stay outta my life, Rufus
R,离开我的生活。
绯闻女孩第一季第二集经典台词:(标题:The Wild Brunch)
Gossip girl: I bet you’re wondering what gossip girl is doing up so early. Truth is, I never went to bed. Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better.
我敢肯定你们都在疑惑绯闻少女大清早的在干吗。其实我根本就没有睡觉。在醒着的生活是如此美好的时候,为何要把时间浪费在做梦上呢。
Eric (to Serena): No man in the history has ever hated you.
历史上没有人讨厌过你。
Serena (to Blair): It’s not tradition if it’s new.
如果是新的那它就不是传统了。
绯闻女孩第一季第三集经典台词:(标题:Poison Ivy)
Blair: It’s enuff when I say it’s enuff.
我说够了才是够了。
Gossip girl: Choose your side or run & hide.
选择你的阵营,或者干脆躲起来吧。
* 这里是BS大战开始,GG这句话说得很漂亮。
Chuck: Why should be chosen to be an usher? I’m Chuck Bass.
为什么我要做接待员呢?因为我是Chuck Bass.
Gossip girl: We all know on
我们都很清楚,一个国家不能有两个女王(一山不容二虎)。
绯闻女孩第一季第五集经典台词:(标题: Dare Devil)
Gossip girl: Here is an inside tip, little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall.
Little J,给你一个小忠告,爬得越快,跌得越疼。
B’s mother: Fashion knows not of comfort.
时尚永远不会考虑舒适。
Rufus: This better not be my wife.
Lily: Rufus you always answer the phone like this?
——你最好不是我老婆。
——Rufus你总是这么接电话的吗?
Jenny: I guess there are firsts for everything.
我想任何事情都有第一次吧。
绯闻女孩第一季第五集经典台词: (标题:The Handmaiden's Tale)
Blair: No more excuses. Serena must have the hottest date ever. If he’s got plans, he’ll change them. If he’s got a girlfriend, he’ll dump her. If he’s out town, he’ll charter a G5 and fly home.
Make it happen.
没有任何借口。S必须有最好的男伴。如果他有计划,他就必须改变计划;如果他有女朋友,他就必须甩了她;如果他不在NY,他就必须找一架G5然后飞回来。
Rufus: I’m sorry that I kissed you, but I did it, because I thought he should know how it feels to lose you. Trust me, it was not fun.
很抱歉我吻了你,这么做是因为我觉得他应该知道失去你的滋味,相信我,那一点也不好玩(愉快)。
Gossip girl: Call us old schools, but sometimes the fairy tale ending requires the knight to get off his ass and saddle up his steed.
叫我们守旧派,但是有时童话的结局是需要骑士亲力亲为的。
Gossip girl: What is that we said about appearances? Yeah, they can be deceiving. But most of the time, what you see is what you get.
他们怎么说表象来着?对了,表象可是具有欺骗性的。但是大多时候,眼见为实。

